Latest IBBI Vacancy Details
IBBI Recruitment 2018 2019 – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Download Notification & Apply Online Application Form at official website www.ibbi.gov.in. All Eligible Candidates can fill the application form in prescribed proforma on or Apply Online before Last Date. Further more details like educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates & Links etc. read below article.
- Name of Organisation : Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)
- Name of Posts: Assistant Manager Grade A
- Total No. of Posts: 18 Posts
Category Wise Post
• General -11
• Other Backward Classes -4
• Scheduled Castes -2
• Scheduled Tribes -1
- Official Website : www.ibbi.gov.in
- Job Location : All India
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager Grade A||18 Posts||Rs. 28150-55600/-|
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Manager Grade A||CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from a Recognised University / Institution.|
|Age Limit (Maximum)As on 01.03.2018||Maximum age limit is 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ST|
Additional Requirement : Candidates applying would be expected to be computer literate and conversant with MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
Mode Of Selection
- On-Line Examination: An online examination of Objective type (Multiple Choice5 options’ pattern) for 150 marks will be held during the month of March/April 2018 There will be 1/4th penalty for wrong answers Test will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for English language test. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes. Each question will carry 1 mark.
The examination will consist of tests for- Questions and Marks
i) English Language 30 Questions and marks
ii) Quantitative Aptitude 20 Questions and marks
iii) Reasoning Ability 20 Questions and marks
iv) General Awareness 20 Questions and marks
v) Economy/Financial Sector Awareness 30 Questions and marks
vi) Insolvency and Related Laws 30 Questions and marks.
Candidates would have to secure minimum marks separately for each test.
- Group discussion & Interview: On fulfilling the criteria of minimum cut off marks in each subject, candidates will be shortlisted for Group discussion and interview.
- List of candidates shortlisted for group discussion and interview will be made available on IBBI website. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for group
Examination Centre :
b. Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai,
o. Bhubaneshwar and
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.03.2018
Selection Process : Selection will be based on On-Line Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
Application Fee : General / OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD) application fee is nil.
For more details regarding to recruitment & apply click here on the link given below…
Dear Visitor, Thanks for reading !!! We will updates all information regarding Upcoming Latest Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Advertisement Notification for Various Vacancies time to time. If you are searching for IBBI Application Form, Apply Online, Careers www.ibbi.gov.in Vacacncy Please Stay tuned with us for Latest Details of IBBI Admit card, IBBI Exam Syllabus, IBBI Exam Pattern, IBBI Previous Year Question Papers/ Model Papers, IBBI Answer Key (Answer Sheet). So Bookmarks our page using CTRL + D or also connect to our social network pages Facebook Page, FB Group & Twitter ID.