|UP Assistant Teacher Model Paper 2018 pdf Download UP Sahayak Adhyapak Written Exam Question Paper 2018 by PNP upbasiceduboard.gov.in UP Assistant Teacher Latest Exam Pattern Syllabus 2018 UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 Model Paper Download|
UP Basic Education Board has recently announce the Model Paper of Recruitment of 68,500 Posts of Sahayak Adhyapak/ Assistant Teacher. UP Primary Teacher Online Application Process for UP Assistant Teacher Posts has been started from 25 Jan 2018. Written Exam will conduct in the month of March 2018. UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Model Paper by PNP Allahabad given below.
Download Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhayapak Bharti Model Paper 2018
- Name of Organisation : UP Basic Education Board (UP Assistant Teacher)
- Name of Posts: Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhayapak Bharti 2018
- Total No. of Posts: 68500 Posts
- Official Website : www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sahayak Adhayapak Bharti||68500 Posts|
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Sahayak Adhayapak Bharti||Qualification will be Provided in the Upcoming Advertisement (UPTET or CTET Passed candidates)|
|Age Limit (Maximum)As on||Available Soon|
UP 68500 Assistant Teacher written exam syllabus & exam pattern will be as follow
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
- The Exam Will be Written Subjective Type.
- The Total Weightage would carry 60% of Written Exam, Each 10% of High School, Intermediate, Graduation & BTC Marks
- There Will be No Objective (Multiple Choice) Type Questions Conducted.
- The Exam will be of 150 Very Short Questions.
- The Exam will be of 1 marks for each Questions.
- The Exam will be of 03 Hours.
Minimum Qualifying Marks : For General & OBC Category 67 Marks (45% Marks) is Compulsory & for Reserved Category 60 Marks (40% Marks) is Compulsory. After that the Candidates Will get the Certificate for Qualifying the UP Assistant Teacher.